Thursday, January 9, 2014

Wow, what a start to this day....

I woke up in a terrible mood this morning, for no real good reason. And I just couldn't shake it off. Then I started thinking how sometimes we crave negative experience/input just like we do the positive stuff. This is TRUTH. We all know or are acquainted with someone who always see the glass as half empty or can always search out what might go wrong in any given situation. Maybe that someone is you.

Anyway, I stomped around all morning reveling in my orneriness simply because in some crazy way it felt good. And I have to admit that it is slow to wear off but at least I'm blogging so that is a sign that "normality" is returning to my usual spiritually expressive SELF.

That being said, I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I have fully recovered from my 'tantrum'. What I am going to do is soak up the last of these lower vibrational emotions and then meditate on the whole experience.  After that I will get back with you on what I have discovered/uncovered about myself through this experience.

Until then, as always, I leave you with my music. (Oh, and if you like the music
"FAN" my ReverbNation page http://www.reverbnation.com/wyzdom4  and
"LIKE" my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/WYZDOMLIVES.)

Love & Light,
WYZDOM


No comments:

Post a Comment