Friday, January 10, 2014

Good morning,

We made it through another day and night. I hope the time was productive for your mind, body and soul/spirit. Personally, I took yesterday as a day of rest and inner contemplation. I really needed that after the way yesterday started for me. Anyway, I am refreshed nd ready to take on the challenges of this 10th day of 2014.

Today's planetary energy is focused in the 1st chakra (Root/Muladhara) which represents grounding and the 9th sphere on the Kemetic/Qabalistic Tree of Life which is Auset/Yesod and corresponds to reflection and imagination. This says to me that this day is the optimal time for us to look to our past and visualize where we were not grounded or balanced and then create within our imaginations the process by which we can become more grounded in those areas. Not necessarily taking any actions but simply reflecting upon those thoughts.

I wish you much success in your reflecting and great creativity in imagining your soulutions.

Love & Light,
WYZDOM



No comments:

Post a Comment