Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Good morning Soul Family,

I had a wonderfully restful night. Something amazing happened in my night visions(dreams). It was so real that I assumed it was an event within my current reality stream.

I was looking at my computer screen and I got hot all of a sudden. So I turned away from the screen and sat up to remove my shirt. Once I removed the shirt I laid back and looked over to the screen but my laptop was off and closed.

OK, so I'm sounding crazy right? It's cool if that's your take on the experience but it was rather mystical and divine to me. I was actually experiencing both time lines consciously. So now I've got a new thing to play around with and try to figure out... that is if I can reproduce the experience.

We are definitely moving into a vast new realm of experience and I for one am eager for all that is to come.

Love & Light,
WYZDOM





SEND EMAIL CONTAINING
YOUR FULL NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH
TO


No comments:

Post a Comment