Monday, January 13, 2014

Good morning Soul Family,

I AM full of gratitude this morning.

I had visions throughout the night, all of which encouraged me to fulfill my Life Purpose and Soul Mission. Every time I awoke through the night, the thoughts on the tip of my mind were filled with empowering words and mental pictures of colorful energy flows/streams emanating from my being. It was great. I AM Great and I AM Grateful to be surrounded by the Greatness that YOU ARE. I give you Love and Light this day from within the I AM that I AM. We are in the most JOYOUS of times Soul Family.

Today's energy entwines the Universe with the number 3. This, of course, does not in any limit the manifestation of your personal energy through your personal numbers. 3 is the number that connects us all today. Look for the attraction of 3's. Move towards working in groups of three. Any way you can manifest 3 will garner beneficial results. Also, simply be aware of where you encounter 3 on signs, screens, pages, etc... You will be surprised at the message you will receive from the Universe when you are open to It's line of communication.

As for other aspects of energy in today's Spectrum of Universal Communication, you can strive to be more observant of thew color YELLOW. this corresponds to the Solar Plexus Chakra (called Manmipura)

Here is a little bit about Manipura:


Coloryellow
Sanskrit Namemanipura
Physical Locationsolar plexus
Purposesmental understanding of emotional life
Spiritual Lessonacceptance of your place in the life stream. (self-love)
Physical Dysfunctionsstomach ulcers, intestinal tumors, diabetes, pancreatitis, indigestion, anorexia/bulimia, hepatitis, cirrhosis, adrenal imbalances, arthritis, colon diseases
Mental / Emotional Issuesself esteem, fear of rejection, oversensitivity to criticism, self-image fears, fears of our secrets being found out, indecisiveness
Information Stored Inside Solar Plexus Chakrapersonal power, personality, consciousness of self within the universe (sense of belonging), knowing
Area of Body Governedupper abdomen, umbilicus to rib cage, liver, gallbladder, middle spine, spleen, kidney, adrenals, small intestines, stomach
Crystals / Gemstonesyellow jasper , golden topaz, yellow tourmaline
Flower Essenceschamomile, golden yarrow, peppermint


Love & Light,
WYZDOM




No comments:

Post a Comment