Sunday, January 5, 2014

Good morning,

OK, so I have been up all night working on my latest musical composition. I wrote this last summer and it was actually the 1st song written after my spiritually awakened epiphany. It ended up being a pretty long song because it was like the pen was flowing across the paper on its own. My mind was just open to receiving the message from the Universe. It was then that I understood that my purpose was to be a messenger. Not to convince anybody of anything but simply to create the catalyst for deeper thought which is not very popular with the "leadership" of our world. I hope you take the time to listen all the way through and leave some feedback. The song is called 'KILLUMINATI' and the music uses samples from Parliament/Funkadelic's song 'Sir Nose d'Voidoffunk [I Will Never Dance]'. It's the first song on the player below.

Anyway, I will be back later after I get a bit of well earned rest.

Enjoy!

Love & Light,
WYZDOM



No comments:

Post a Comment