Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Greetings on this 1st day of 2014!

This is a wonderful time on our planet and in our Universe. At least that's the energy I'm feeling. I have been going through some very profound changes in perspective, perception and purpose. And I am aware of so many others who are experiencing their own transitions, transformations and transcendence. For me this year is represented by the number 8 which means this is an ideal time for me to actively pursue my goals and dreams. Last year, being a 7, was best utilized for planning and preparing and that is what I did.

I have stepped into the realm of the unknown fearlessly in order to follow what my Intuitive Mind, Higher Self, Spirit Guides and GOD/SOURCE have revealed to me to be my path and purpose. I also feel the calling from the Universe to utilize my skills, creativity and love to invite others to grow into fully experiencing themselves. Together we will, as Gandhi so eloquently put it, "...be the CHANGE that you wish to see in the WORLD."

I have been working diligently on my expression of creativity through wordz and music. You can partake of my latest endeavors at https://www.facebook.com/WYZDOMLIVES/app_2405167945 I plan to share and perform as much as possible because I believe in my wordz and the message that Spirit has made available to me to make available to you. This is one aspect of my contributions to aid the ascension of  our planet and our species (Hu-man) to the higher realms of Consciousness.

Check out my Revitalized website at http://infinitewyzdom.net/index.html

I thank you for being a part of my experience and I look forward to making a positive impression upon your own.

Love and Light,

No comments:

Post a Comment