Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Greetings and good morning,

So far this year has proven to be full of many new manifestations of the Divine Universal Energy acting upon my experience. Or maybe I should say that this year has brought me to a level of awareness that allows for me to see more of the inner workings of Divinity upon my life and Life in general. I won't sit here and say that all things are to the liking of my Ego/Personality but from the vantage point of Higher aspects of my SELF I am able to more readily accept what is before me in each NOW moment and therefore find understanding of purpose throughout each experience. This has resulted in a more peaceful and harmonious period... And this is only day 8. One week down and 51 more to go.

On this 8th day of January, 2014 we can find ourselves deeply influenced by the Crown Chakra. Here is a little info about it.

LOCATION: The location of the seventh chakra, also known as the crown chakra, is at the crown of the head, the location of our “soft spot” as an infant.

PETALS: The crown chakra is known as the Thousand Petal Lotus. When it is clear and open, it is our own personal Stargate, or vortex, into the higher dimensions.

NOTES AND MANTRA: The musical note for this chakra is B and the Mantra is “aum” or “ee” as in bee.

COLOR: The color for the seventh chakra is violet. Red, which is the lowest color on our physical perceptual light spectrum, and just above infrared light, rules the root chakra. Conversely, violet, the highest color on our physical perceptual light spectrum, and just below ultra-violet light, rules the crown chakra

ASTROLOGICAL SIGN: The signs of Capricorn and Pisces rule this chakra; Capricorn rules inner viewing, concentration and the essential perception of matter by Divine Light, and Pisces rules dissolution of limits, devotion, and Oneness with ALL THAT IS.


Well, I hope that sparks those who have limited knowledge on this subject to seek out a deeper understanding. We are so often guided away from exploring these ancient subjects by the mainstream of Social Consciousness. One should simply be curious, not because of personal beliefs one way or the other but in a desire to understand our fellow man and our Universal Global history. We have allowed ourselves to be divided and separated along the lines of so many different criteria until it is sometimes difficult to see the whole of mankind as an indivisible unit. 

I will leave you as always with my music player below. A  new song has been added.

Love & Light,
WYZDOM





No comments:

Post a Comment