Monday, January 6, 2014

Good morning,

Let us welcome our Selves into another beautiful day of opportunity here on planet earth. I am ready, willing and able to meet the challenge of the day and learn whatever lessons this Universe of God/Source has made available for my remembrance. Are you? 

I am venturing out this morning to investigate the possibility of a new job that will hopefully resonate with my life's work and purpose. So far it feels right and the time I will have to put into it seems to sync with my other goals and objectives. Whichever way the pendulum swings, I am grateful for the experience to be had today (in advance).

I hope whatever plans you have for the day/night (wherever you are in this world) will be met with as much enthusiasm and eagerness as I feel for my day. En Lah'ech Ala K'in (I Am Another Yourself).

I have posted, on occasion, the Universal Laws of Creation on my Facebook page Wordz of Wyzdom. and today I feel the urge to share #6 from the alphabetized list of Laws/Principles.

6. The Law of Attraction. 
This is the basic law of all manifestation, the Love Aspect, and it governs the Soul aspect. One of the Three Major Laws, and it has 11 subsidiary laws. Fundamentally, this law describes the compelling force of attraction that holds our solar system to the Sirian. It holds our planets revolving around our central unit, the sun. It holds the lesser systems of atomic and molecular matter circulating around a center in the planet, and that of the subtle bodies co-ordinated around their microcosmic center. It is the primary law of man. The law of synthesis is beginning to be felt.

Let us attract ALL LOVE on this day.

Love & Light,
WYZDOM


No comments:

Post a Comment