Friday, January 3, 2014

Good Morning and welcome to the 3rd day of 2014. As with each and every day, we have been gifted with another opportunity to increase our Knowledge, Understanding and Wyzdom of ourselves and the world around us. We can be grateful for another series of moments through which the Unconditional Love that emanates from God/Source can be manifested and distributed into the Universe through our Unique experience. I feel honored to be alive on this earth at this time with you and I look forward, as I give of myself, to also receive the Love which your Uniqueness brings to my life through our Energetic Connections.

May you fill this day with 'Now Moments' that exude all the possibilities of experience your Being desires to bring into manifestation. In other words, may you do you and be at peace with that!

Love & Light,

WYZDOM


No comments:

Post a Comment